Follow Me on Pinterest

nedjelja, 17. ožujka 2013.

2nd night of Perwoll Fashion.hr

Second night started with independent show of fashion brand I-GLE in collaboration with cosmetic brand Illamasqua. Collection was inspired by geometric shapes which appeared mostly in cutouts. Basic pieces, like suit jackets and white shirts were presented and designed in a modern way. The thing that I like the most  was precision of construction which is crucial for good  design. Great job in my opinion.
I-GLE
I-GLE

I-GLE
I-GLE

Ivana Barač presented monochrome collection with the dominant black. Minimalistic  pieces which  follow  woman  silhouette are accompanied by ruffles. I like the whole idea, but the greatest critique goes for not taking care about the proportions; some skirts were so short that we all just waited for something to peep. 

Ivana Barač
Ivana Barač
Ivana Barač

Within project Lift by Perwoll young designers Pavla Aleksić and fashion duo Saša Hortig & Petra Vuletić presented their work.

Let start with Pavla. Her collection was full of great pieces in my opinion. First models in the collection were elegant and sophisticated coats look alike pelerinas, in beige color. Then we saw short (but not to short) dresses in beige, color of sand and red. Topside of dresses were in flower petals which are  hand sawed. Although I love Pavla's work, my critique goes to discontinuity of the collection, where the pieces seen on the begining don't have much mutual with those ones seen at the end, except the color. Hope to see more collections  of this young and talented designer.
Pavla Aleksić
Pavla Aleksić
Pavla Aleksić
Pavla Aleksić
Pavla Aleksić
Pavla Aleksić
Fashion duo Saša Hortig & Petra Vuletić presented their avangard sports collection in black, white and blue colors. Tutes which are alike neoprene diving suits were the base of this collection. Interesting idea, but I find it insufficiently developed and elaborated.
Saša Hortig&Petra Vuletić
Saša Hortig&Petra Vuletić
Saša Hortig&Petra Vuletić
Ivica Skoko presented glamour evening dresses inspired by gothic and mysticism. Interesting hair design was done in collaboration with brand Kevin Murphy.
Ivica Skoko
Ivica Skoko
Ivica Skoko
Ivica Skoko
Ivica Skoko


love, Ivana 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar